Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ava's Room

I realized that I have never posted pictures of Ava's awesome room and the awesome bed her daddy made her. Or did I? Whatever. I'm posting them anyway. 

Walking into her room - pink chalkboard wall on the left covered in plus signs inside circles....little concerned about that. 

Her sweeeeet bed (and the "nest" where she sleeps....also concerning):



Books within reach. They ALL end up in her bed at some point. 

And her "stage" (she's making my married dress):
 
With Henry taking 3-4 naps a day in his room and me having moved all my LPM/office stuff into my room upstairs, she will definitely be playing in her room more often (because heaven forbid she be somewhere in the house where I am not). I can't wait to see all the plays she puts on!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I wish Danny could make us one for Leah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute room- and I love the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure that's the same bed Jon made Obie..is it an ana white plan? We still love it!

    ReplyDelete